It’s school holidays and I feel like I’ve kind of fallen off the internet in my mad efforts to get ALL THE THINGS DONE in the two week break before ploughing back into my full-time and full-on job. I’ve spent most of the first few days cleaning, washing clothes (had to wash two boxes of clothes that got damp – luckily discovered before any damage was done!) and unpacking/moving boxes around. Also managed to get my hair done today (at LAST) and the kids got haircuts yesterday too – all looking very smart now. So, what else do I plan (hope) to achieve before school goes back?
- Edits for many, many stories. Announce and advance a couple of other projects in the works. Apply for a grant. (all FableCroft things)
- Interviews for a blog project.
- Write about eight zillion reviews (books and TV).
- WA School Library Journal layout.
- Application for Google Teacher Academy in Sydney.
- Sort and dispose of several boxes of toys.
- Catch up with friends.
- Paperwork/tax stuff.
- Keep up with emails – already struggling with that, but please bear with me!
Sure, that’s doable, right?