So. Many. Things. To. Do.
- batch of uni marking
- formatting Liquid Gold to get ebook ready for sale
- organise contract for forthcoming FableCroft project and format for sale (to be announced)
- finish editing for (different) forthcoming novel project for FableCroft (to be announced)
- work up blog posts for Momentum (I was announced as their new blogger on the weekend!)
- keep unpacking (does it never end! We finally got Miss Seven into her room over the weekend, but there are STILL BOXES!)
- CBCA reading (starting out late doesn’t help, but I’m almost on top of things)
- clean bedrooms and put away all the things accumulating there
- Continuum this weekend!
Oh, and keep kids alive and loved. Cos they’re cute and all 🙂