Well, it’s actually just “next four days” goals, as the rest of the school holidays are accounted for elsewhere. But we’ve got a lot to do. And after the holidays, I’ll do set of “before baby” goals! First things first:
1. Finish marking batch 2 – already underway and cruising. Much simpler marking than the last batch, thank goodness, and half the amount!
2. Write a bunch of book reviews. I can see six books from here that are read but not yet reviewed, and have two more on the shelf with deadlines.
3. Schedule a bunch of reviews for ASif! and WASLA Reviews. Also follow up some outstanding reviews for WASLA.
4. Start work on issue 3 of ic3 (deadline for copy is the 15th, so can begin layout/editing what I’ve got).
5. File the darn filing! Tax is with accountant, so these four baskets of filing can be FILED NOW. Good podcast listening op!
6. Social events for children. Managed one today, what else can we fit in?
7. Washing, ironing, folding – it’s ongoing, but hasn’t been properly finished (ie: no ironing done) for many weeks!
8. Tidy house for inspection on Friday (and praise the cleaner coming Thursday afternoon).
9. Pack for trips.
10. Move kids’ bedrooms around? Still trying to figure out how that’s going to work.
11. Slush reading for One Small Step.
12. Reading for other FableCroft projects not yet announced 🙂
Right, procrastination over. Keep moving!