It started out very slowly, but starting to gain some momentum now, thank goodness!
mail out To Spin a Darker Stair pre-orders (and other assorted book release jobs!).
- final edits and layout for Epilogue – if possible, get to printer.
- proofing for TPP (I think).
- finish new version of TPP/FC catalogue. (NOT YET, BUT I HAVE DONE THE NEW NEWSLETTER!)
finalise issue of ic3 and get to printer.
- get car serviced (booked in for
WednesdayTHURSDAY). visit Tansy! (SHE VISITED ME!!)
- unpack some boxes.
- play with kids. (ONGOING!)
- write CBCA reports and notes for talks.
- pack up non-Notable CBCA books for giving away.
- keep house clean and washing up to date. (ONGOING – NOT TOO BAD SO FAR!)
- update this blog! (ONGOING)
- write reviews. (SEMI – owed book review done, but need to catch up on some Doctor Who!)