It’s been ages since I’ve properly posted, and there are good reasons for that. Some I will share and some I won’t (yet) and none in this post! This is my list of things I must achieve over the coming nine days of Easter break! In not necessarily any particular order:
- mail out To Spin a Darker Stair pre-orders (and other assorted book release jobs!).
- final edits and layout for Epilogue – if possible, get to printer.
- proofing for TPP (I think).
- finish new version of TPP/FC catalogue.
- finalise issue of ic3 and get to printer.
- get car serviced (booked in for Wednesday).
- visit Tansy!
- unpack some boxes.
- play with kids.
- arrange playdates.
- write CBCA reports and notes for talks.
- pack up non-Notable CBCA books for giving away.
- keep house clean and washing up to date.
- update this blog!
- write reviews.
I’m sure there’s more, but that’s all I can think of now! Today was rest day – tomorrow I must get to it!