I started this yesterday but ran out of credit before I posted! I sum up…
* Big plane ride, much vomiting just before landing – oh goodie.
* Pick up husband, get lost going to hotel, nice when we arrive.
* Phone messages from real estate (home sale being delayed by two weeks) and Smart Teachers – job interview Wednesday.
* Tues – start house hunting. Not much where I want, hubby cranky. Start looking south.
* Smart Teachers call re interview – Teacher Librarian job at Rockingham – ooh, beach town!
* House hunting moves to Rockingham.
* Wed – interview – VERY good, DREAM job, offered on the spot!!!
* House hunting continues…
* Thurs – Very ill Wed night and Thurs, but house hunting goes on. Visit the lovely Rockingham beach and the bowling alley, kids love it. House inspections. Ooh, yes, very nice!
* Put in application for a gorgeous four bedroom house in Shoalwater (Shoalhaven? Gah!) – find out tomorrow.
Very potted version of our week – been very busy obviously, but so stoked about the job! Rockingham is lovely, and while not originally where we were looking, it’s ideal really. The job is just awesome, I’ll describe in more detail when I’ve got better access. Hopefully we won’t be homeless next week!